Many men begin to experience health problems after the age of 55-60. At the same time, libido decreased significantly and erectile dysfunction. But there are many ways to maintain or even increase male potency after 60 years. Let's take a closer look at the reasons for the decline of strength in older men, how to treat sexual dysfunction and the main measures for senile sex prevention.
Normal potency in men after age 60
Decreased erectile function in older men is due to decreased hormone production, untreated disease, weakened immune system and other problems typical of this age group.
Since the production of the main male hormone testosterone decreases significantly after age 60, this requires:
- decreased libido;
- Difficulty getting an erection;
- Deterioration of semen quality;
- Reduce the time of sexual intercourse.
Usually, in old age, an erection can only be achieved after prolonged stimulation of the erogenous zone. And because of the deteriorating blood supply, the penis does not reach its youthful size. But all this is normal for men in their 60s. The following symptoms indicate erectile dysfunction:
- Complete lack of libido;
- Inability to get an erection when fully excited;
- premature ejaculation;
- Decreased erection and lack of orgasm during intercourse;
- Insufficient erections for full sex.
If a person has at least one of the symptoms listed, this is an opportunity to contact a urologist immediately.
What affects erectile dysfunction
There are a number of reasons why men's potency decreases after 60 years, but the most common are:
- a sedentary lifestyle;
- chronic disease;
- Hormonal disturbances and low testosterone levels in the body;
- nervousness and stress;
- alcoholism and smoking;
- irregular sex life;
- low temperature;
Also, some medications, such as sedatives or antidepressants, can negatively affect erectile function.
Ways to restore male potency after 60 years
To restore potency, men need to seek the help of a specialist, as self-administration of the drug can significantly worsen erectile function and the general condition of the patient.
Medication includes the following drugs:
- Natural supplement and potency stimulant. The composition of these funds includes only natural ingredients with few contraindications;
- Synthetic agent that inhibits phosphodiesterase 5. Such drugs should only be taken as directed by a urologist, as they have a large number of contraindications and side effects;
- Drugs that restore metabolism and strengthen the immune system. Potency problems usually occur at age 60 due to a lack of vitamins and minerals that the body needs to function properly. To make up for their deficiencies, it is necessary to take preventive measures. Order the desired male medicine by clicking the button: "Free Call Back". A competent specialist will find the necessary drug or compound for each client;
- Hormone therapy. If the decrease in potency is due to low testosterone levels in the male rep, then he will receive hormone therapy.
In some cases, in order to restore erectile function, the elderly only need to drink a course of antidepressants and see a qualified psychotherapist.
You can treat impotence with the help of folk remedies. But do not self-medicate and consult a specialist before using any alternative medicine prescription. The following are considered the most effective:
- Decoctions and tinctures based on aphrodisiac plants;
- natural honey, especially nuts, royal jelly;
- Malal antlers;
There are also products that are rightly considered potency stimulants. These include: quail eggs and eggs, fresh vegetables, berries and fruit, ginger, seafood, garlic, onions and dried fruit.
Men, especially those in their 60s, need to follow simple rules:
- annual examination by a urologist;
- Treat any illnesses, inflammations and infections promptly as they can lead to impotence and weaken the immune system;
- avoid alcohol and smoking;
- Live an active lifestyle and pay more attention to hiking in the fresh air;
- Eliminate fatty, smoky, spicy, high-salt dishes, pasta, fast food from your diet.
The daily menu should include vegetables and fruits, seafood, and dairy products. In addition, 60-year-old men are advised to take vitamin-containing products. For advice on natural preparations for recovery from vitamin deficiencies, order a free call back and an experienced specialist will choose a natural preparation for you.